incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 03:16:14 GMT

On Aug 4, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

I know that Joe Schaefer and Andrew Rist have exchanged the openoffice.org DNS records and
we have cwiki page with all the domains, as Kenai handles subdomains.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice+Domains

I'm not sure where we are in the process of transferring the domain registration.

`whois openoffice.org` is still Oracle:

Domain ID:D7200454-LROR
Domain Name:OPENOFFICE.ORG
Created On:12-Jun-1999 05:21:53 UTC
Last Updated On:09-Dec-2010 07:28:26 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Jun-2012 05:22:31 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:tuaORdElTqVVa7Qj
Registrant Name:Charles Hoynowski
Registrant Organization:Oracle Corporation

Regards,
Dave