incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [wiki] current status of MediaWiki VM
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:30:58 GMT

On Aug 28, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Aug 5 we got a notification that the VM for MediaWiki had been established. I also
saw Terri's recent notices concerning migration.

> But do we have an actual status update on this? And, what's the URL?

Terry E has been hard at work - many, many hours - an amazing job!

See the ooo-dev thread with the subject "[migration]  Making the forums and wiki cut-over"

The plan is 7 days for the forum and 14 for the wiki. Infra, Andrew and Oracle are co-ordinating
the IP changes to DNS.

http://ooo-wiki.apache.org

Regards,
Dave