incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject [OT] Re: Who wants to build OpenOffice?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 05:30:11 GMT
Hi,

I will answer this question as soon as I'll have one answer to mine :

The fr project is currently spammed, and NOBODY can fix that (thanks
to Fred Diaz (one of the volunteers) who confirmed wht happens on the
fr lists).
What happens, is a disaster for OpenOffice.org image on the fr side,
but looks like nobody cares ...

As (temporarly) volunteer, I asked for my rights granted in the fr
project, because this is mandatory to solve the issue (maybe some
other to come). In meantime, other fr people confirmed they are
volunteers to help.

If we miss the train, they never will show up.

And I insist : maintain the French community, to be able to explain
the remaining people, explain what happens with Apache, is more
urgent IMHO, than build OpenOffice.org (it took me only several hours
to provide a working set on Mac OS X).

Thanks in advance,
Eric

--