incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Managing mailing lists (spams issues on fr mailing list)
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:57:19 GMT

One of them is : service-clients@sc.sfr.fr, but I know there are other.

> What is scheduled about http://fr.openoffice.org  ( a sub-domain of OpenOffice.org ),
and the existing mailing lists ?

There has been some discussion of hosting the source of the website at the equivalent of http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/fr

fr.openoffice.org would redirect to www.openoffice.org/fr or the eventual OOo TLP - perhaps
openoffice.apache.org/fr

What do you think?

About the ML - there was some discussion in late June about having a single NL user list.
Does this make sense? Or, would you need a few more?

Naturally we would need moderators and some oversight by the PPMC.

Similar for other Level 1 language projects.

> Waiting, is it possible to authorize me to manage a bit ? (and remove some spammers ?)
 There is nobody to maintain the site, and it is urgent to start some maintainance.

Is there anyone here who could grant Eric karma?

Regards,
Dave