incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Rathke <...@erack.de>
Subject Re: [legal] ICLA paragraph 7
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:54:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm going to warm this up, as legal seems to have no definite opinion on
it and effectively suggests the project has to establish its process and
decide how it will handle larger contributions. See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/201108.mbox/%3CC23DED33-C4D1-454B-9A52-55281A4144F9@oracle.com%3E

So, only one question:

Will AOOo accept code contributions under AL2, be it on the mailing
list, as JIRA attachment, or otherwise with consent of the original
author, without the author having signed an iCLA?

My position on this: yes, it should.

  Eike