incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Rathke <...@erack.de>
Subject Re: [code] builds, runs, but doesn't fly yet because of Mozilla being flagged as copyleft
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:53:00 GMT
Hi,

On Tuesday, 2011-08-30 01:24:28 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:

> One thing that caught my eye because I usually set macro security to
> very high: the dialog under Tools -> Options -> OpenOffice.org ->
> Security -> Macro Security doesn't open, just nothing happens.

Raphael Bircher gave a valuable hint: the dialog refuses to open if the
Mozilla libs aren't built nor the prebuilt zips are used.

This is the case with the no copylefts build, it has enable_mozilla="no"

The dialog stuff is a bit dumb, instead of disabling only the signed
macros option and allowing the trusted locations and such, it disables
the dialog completely.

  Eike