incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fundraising
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:26:20 GMT
Hi Eric,

aifair, FroDev (OOoDev at that time) was asked to host the site
for the educoo project. It's normally up to the project to find
people to put in content. Of course you can come around and blame
my grandma that she didn't ask anoyone to put content on the
educoo site. I can confirm, she never did.

So if there is no need for educoo project to have a german site,
feel free to indicate this - we can use the money and infrastrucutre
for other things.

If educoo volunteers just do not know how to put content to the
site, please contact the frodev board or Florian (he can surely
point you to the right people).

regards,

andré