incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 02:21:05 GMT

For the time being yes, I'll be helping with the setup of the VMs through to the
switching of them live and for a while after that. However, the infrastructure team
is just that, and if there are any issues with any infra services then another infra
member may also be able to jump in and help.

The VMs are built for the wiki and forums to be moved across and we'll be setting up
a copy instance for testing of both over the next few days. as mentioned previously,
we can't switch over until I get word we are ok from the Oracle side.

Gav...