incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 01:24:05 GMT

Excellent,

I never got a reply on what the VM requirements are.

I'd like to get going so am going to create 2 x VMs of 50GB space and 2GB RAM each, both
with Ubuntu 10.04.3. One for the mediawiki and one for the forums.

We can then get started on getting a working copy going on these, ready for final sync once
the go ahead is given.

Thanks

Gav...