incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [code] stuck at offapi on unxlngx6.pro
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:31:24 GMT
On Aug 28, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Fourth, now I'm stuck at module offapi where idlc bails out with completely
> senseless messages:
>
> Entering /build/aooo/main/offapi/com/sun/star/sdb
>
> Compiling: Forms.idl
> ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(296) : Illegal syntax following service member
declaration: syntax error, unexpected IDL_IDENTIFIER
> ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(311) : Statement can not be parsed: property
> ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(313) : Statement can not be parsed: syntax error,
unexpected '-', expecting ';'

> and 100s more after that. Content.idl line 296 and following are in the
> middle of comments, apparently idlc attempts to parse those as idl
> definitions. Currently I have no idea why.

A memcpy that should rather be a memmove at <http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/file/c904c1944462/idlc/source/preproc/tokens.c#l480>,
see also <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=03657f66600c64b33443c30952054c11d82f9c7d>.

By the way, the source code at idlc/source/preproc appears to be copied from LCC code (see
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCC_(compiler)>) and then erroneously decorated with the
OOo license header.  This needs to be addressed.  Similarly, the code at soltools/cpp appears
to be a second copy of that code, with the same memcpy error, but at least without the erroneous
OOo license headers.

-Stephan