incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <>
Subject RE: Questions: LAMP and PHPBB for
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 09:01:28 GMT

Hi Terry, I have no issues with mysql, we have a few under VMs and are ok, we could move
to postgres at a later date if needed - if we went that far I'd also consider moving to FreeBSD.

Anyway, for now, can you give me some Ubuntu VM specs so I can create them for the Forums
and the Wiki -- we can then get them setup and working as a test and ready for a final dump/load
when we switch over, in the meantime we can check the loads of the VM hosts etc to be sure
all will be ok.

Just amount of RAM and disk  space required should be all I need - and 1 or 2 cpu , then I'll
get an
Ubuntu VM up for each. We try and stick to LTS releases so will get it to 10.04.3 LTS version
you have a reason we should use a later Ubuntu release.

View raw message