incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 08:53:40 GMT

We are expecting to move most of this as possible over to ASF Hardware.

The forums, the mediawiki wiki, the websites (most of the kenai stuff) we should
start moving over soon.

I think we are just waiting perhaps on someone at Oracle to say to ASF that yes you can
take all of our forums and wiki and get on with hosting it.

Gav...