incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [wiki] current status of MediaWiki VM
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:59:10 GMT
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 09:30 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Aug 28, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
> > On Aug 5 we got a notification that the VM for MediaWiki had been established. I
also saw Terri's recent notices concerning migration.

> > But do we have an actual status update on this? And, what's the URL?
>
> Terry E has been hard at work - many, many hours - an amazing job!
>
> See the ooo-dev thread with the subject "[migration]  Making the forums and wiki cut-over"
>
> The plan is 7 days for the forum and 14 for the wiki. Infra, Andrew and Oracle are co-ordinating
the IP changes to DNS.

> http://ooo-wiki.apache.org

Hi Dave

I know Terry will comment personally - but till then I think I should
pass along - A family matter has come up which Terry would be remiss not
to attend to, his work on the VMs will need to go on hold for a small
while.

Also, his latest plan, IIRC, would go live with forums in 7 days and the
wiki in 14, so I think that likely still holds, just the day to start
counting is now a little while out.

Thanks,

//drew