incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: The SCALE CFP is opening!]
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 04:58:34 GMT
Many of you may already know about this, but it seems to me like a good
place for someone to give a paper on AOOo and/or for us to have a booth
-- so I thought I'd pass it along for discussion. I helped organise and
staff a booth at a SCALE several years ago (on behalf of the
OpenDocument Fellowship, with info about OOo among other things) and I
think it was well worth the effort... not that I will come over from
Australia to do it again.

--Jean

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: press@socallinuxexpo.org
To: jean05@jeanweber.com
Subject: The SCALE CFP is opening!
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:39:25 -0700

The Linux Exposition of Southern California is proud to announce the
10th annual Southern California Linux Expo -- SCALE 10x -- will be
held January 20-22, 2012 at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel.

The SCALE Call For Papers opens August 25, 2011. Submittals for a wide
range of topics around Open Source software will be considered.

To submit your proposal, go to http://cfp.socallinuxexpo.org.

The SCALE Team