incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <>
Subject Existing Documentation Project lists (was Re: [Discussion]
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:00:02 GMT
On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 08:11 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:

> Maybe this MUCH LARGER topic should have its own subject. Every project
> in has no less than 3 lists per project.
> Right now, however, there are some relatively active lists in
> is you go through *every* project and look at the stats
> per mailing list (this by the way, is NOT fun!)
> My .02, just try to make sure the lists like are
> getting some response for now and don't even think about shutting
> anything down until we have a REAL plan. Really, the mailing lists are a
> big job to deal with.

I am moderating the two main lists for the OOo Documentation Project,
which are (in shorthand) and
dev@ isn't getting much traffic at the moment, but most days several
legitimate emails do arrive. authors@ is where we have been coordinating
work on the user guides.

Other lists have not been used for years.

View raw message