incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [www] Any Drupal guru's lurking? ( was : Ext / Temp repository stability ( was Extensions and templates site down ))
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:43:42 GMT
It just needs to be cleared by legal/board.
While hosting non-OSS plugins is probably out,
I don't see why we can't host OSS ones here
especially if we don't change the dns from
openoffice.org to apache.org.

We already host modules.apache.org which provides
a similar service for httpd modules.  One essential
implementation difference is that the downloads aren't
served by us, we just point users at the offsite
sources and only host metadata.  Technically that's
probably what I'd like to see happen to the ooo
extensions site as well before bringing it in house.

( was Extensions and templates site down ))

>On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:58 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:

The site(s)

Drupal 6

the list if you want to contact him.