incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [www] Any Drupal guru's lurking? ( was : Ext / Temp repository stability ( was Extensions and templates site down ))
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:58:10 GMT
On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 14:49 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 11:42 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:

> > > <big snip>

> > > Howdy Dave
> > >
> > > Well I'll not be much technical help with Drupal, however I can start by
> > > posting an email to the Apache infra ML and see if maybe there is
> > > someone skilled in the art willing to work with our current admin and
> > > the osu admin. I'll do that in a little bit here, if no one minds.
> >
> > Ideally someone here on the ML would be a Drupal guru.
>
> I'll send this one then - and if needed the other after a day or so..;-)

Alright - well just tried to hit the extension site (from the OO.o front
page) 6 times, 5 'connection reset', 1 time success - then clicked on
templates and 'connection reset'

No hands up here yet that I've seen.

People do want to have this site up, yes?

So - I said I'd not be much help, that isn't the same as no help.

I assume all the drupal setup is under version control, or is it just
the custom changes (with any schema changes) - either way I can setup a
VM here and see about tackling an update from 5 to 6 (not 7???)

_while_

Sending an email to the apache infra ml looking for additional help.

OK

//drew