incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Extensions and templates site down
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:14:24 GMT
On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 09:07 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > The site (particularly templates) seems hinky, bad, and has for a over a
> > day now, once again.
> >

> Do we know what the underlying issue is?  Is it load related?
>
> Do we have any stats on the most-downloaded extensions?  Would it be
> worth treating them specially, getting them into a mirroring
> infrastructure, for example?
>
> Or is this something that could be moved to apache-extras.org ?

Hola Rob,

We would get slammed with license issues, wouldn't we?
- at least that is what I think. If we are on non-apache servers, then
dishing up the broader license mix is acceptable is the take I get from
what I've read so far, but on ASF hardware...nope. (*smile* - then again
could be 100% mistaken there.)

//drew