incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject [WWW] Web analytics
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:30:00 GMT
Hi,

Well, I thought I'd start this list - unless folks think it is too soon
of course.

Currently the OO.o web sites, all of them, utilize a third party
analytics firm (not Google). This is done by requiring that each site
inject a small bit of JS in the page footer. (this was another
requirement for the forums as an example and is used also at the
extension/template repository)

Going forward does the PPMC desire to use a third party analytic firm -
i.e. Google.

or

Do we prefer to do it all in-house. (just guessing that their may be
some knowledge on this subject in the overall Apache project :)

Thanks.

//drew