incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An example of what's wrong up with the wiki
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 22:30:54 GMT
On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 18:04 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:

> If you've been following the list discussions, in another thread, you
> should know that the wiki is already up, in a VM, on Apache hardware.
> Switching over to that as the live version will not be long.

Your comment wasn't made to me, but I want to point out that I haven't
been following the more technical discussions (or mutations of threads
that started out technical and still had the original subject line), so
I did not know that. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this list who
doesn't read all the technical threads.

--Jean