incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <>
Subject Re: Incubator identification (wa RE: Forums footer layout ( was : ... ) )
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:06:39 GMT
On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 12:10 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Here are two links that may be helpful in the use of "incubator" in conjunction with
the use of "Apache":
> <>
> <>
> We are required to avoid any misunderstanding that we are a top-level project of Apache.
 When we graduate to that level, we can make suitable adjustments.

I noted the wiki page Dave which proposed just the incubator logo and a
phpBB logo, so no special logo for Apache OO.o - if that is the best for
the moment.

I'll catch up on some earlier emails (still a busy list), including the
email from Dave with more details, no problem.

View raw message