incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: User guide licensing (was: Refactoring the brand)
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 23:05:32 GMT
On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 15:17 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Jean,
>
> Thanks for the links.
>
> My analysis is based on <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters>
> and related pages.
>
> Note: The Draw Guide material, which is apparently being updated as we speak, is apparently
now V3.3, not 3.2.  Also, the Math Guide claims publication on 2011-04-28 and being applicable
to V3.3, so the information on the download page appears to be out of date as well.

Thanks for catching the typos in those two headings. I've now fixed
them. --Jean

content of OpenOffice.org.  In the individual User Guides there are copyright notices with
regard to the collective contributors.  Neither Oracle nor Sun are identified as contributors
in those notices. It seems unlikely that any Oracle license grant to Apache applies (or even
can apply) to these materials.