incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Forums footer layout ( was : Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers )
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 15:27:14 GMT
On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 22:19 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I suggest paying attention to the branding requirements for podlings, and use of the
Apache Incubator logo:
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html>

Hi Dennis, others,

Indeed, I had read that page before and then after putting something
together read it again...well, I was close - so a little tweaking and..

Ok - here is a possible footer
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/c/cc/Aoo-OOo-Comm-Forum-footer.png

On the left the second pass on a gaphic for the link back to AOOo, you
can find the png file at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Apache-openoffice-podling-220x70.png
(white background)

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:Apache-openoffice-podling-trans220x70.png
(transparent background)

Let me know folks am I waling down the correct path?

//drew

Oracle