incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: User guide licensing (was: Refactoring the brand)
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:31:36 GMT
Dennis,

The wiki, ODT, and PDF versions of the OOo3.2 guides start here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides

The wiki, ODT, and PDF versions of the OOo2.x guides start here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual

That's the bulk of the material. I don't recall if any other pages are
CC-BY, but I don't think it's a lot.

You can also look for Categories: CC-BY License | Documentation
All of the relevant pages should have those categories assigned to them.
(If not, I goofed in not adding the category info.)

If it helps, here are more detailed links:
The user guides for OOo3.3 are linked to these pages:
PDF
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters
ODT
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_Chapters_ODT

The user guides for OOo3.2 are linked to these pages:
PDF
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters
ODT
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters_ODT

--Jean

On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 14:09 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Jean,
>
> I'd like to have a closer look.
>
> Can you provide some links to some of the specific material on OpenOffice.org?  And how
much material do you estimate there is that is licensed in this manner.