incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject RE: Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 00:53:40 GMT
On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 15:39 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> +1 and nice work items.

Hi Dennis,

> One thing: Put simply, any voting on non-personnel matters is here on ooo-dev.  Anyone
can vote, the PPMC-member votes are the binding ones.

> Better yet is if we find consensus and don't require a vote at all.

Very good, will proceed then looking for consensus while working through
the action items.

> Special karma (e.g., authorizing administrator rights) is a different matter and we'll
have to find out how that works from mentors, etc.

OK - any help with this, a nudge in the proper direction. so as to get
T's crossed as needed in an expeditious fashion would be most
appreciated.

//drew

<snip>