incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject RE: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 03:05:51 GMT
On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 19:11 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I thought Terry had some numbers, and also wants to be able to bring up replicas on machines
he has so he can confirm, verify staging, etc.

He did, but I don't think he actually touched on disc space - 50 gig, I
believe, is adequate for each from what I heard from Terry a couple
weeks back. The wiki IIRC was a bit over 16 gig of content and the
forums a good bit less - anyway, Clayton and/or Terry would correct, but
I think you are sounding, good to go for what is needed to get a staging
setup running.

I also think this makes the most sense also for right now - discussions
on wiki content and documentation licensing not withstanding, this gets
a safety net under that content while those decisions are being worked
out.

//drew