incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [email] RE: [Discuss] ASF hosted openoffice.org email service [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org]
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:02:42 GMT

Are you asking Oracle to continue hosting an email service for a project
they are
no longer involved with?

If yes, I doubt very much they will oblige.

If not please explain the ease in which this transfer of email accounts,
mailing lists,
archives, dns, integration with our systems will take place. Your one
sentence makes
it sound like a 5 minute job.

Gav...