incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [WWW] Web analytics
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:10:41 GMT

There is some raw data available at:

http://apache.org/server-status

though probably not useful enough,

> If so, do you know of any analysis tools currently hosted by Apache
> Infrastructure?

The infra team as such has access to logs to analyse for security and for
load reasons
etc; and do not collect data or use tools for the purpose we are talking
about here.

However, luckily for some Vadim has a stats site for apache projects:

http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/index.html

which contains some useful data, not quite as in depth as other tools like
awstats
but still some good stuff in there. Unfortunately it doesn't go deeper than
Incubator
level so at this time Incubator projects cannot get individual stats. Some
projects are
also missing so I think some of the site config is manual and needs
updating. (So when
Ooo graduates to tlp we should prod Vadim to get it added)

Other projects, incubator or tlp are currently using other site stats
methods to gather
their own data, including the use of google analytics.

Gav...