incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [www] html instead of markdown (mdtext)?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:41:08 GMT

Just to put a blocker on this right away, we will not be using the wiki as the
main website or the main entrance into the OOo world.

The website will
be housed where we house all our websites, on the main www infra
machines, with code kept in svn. How that code gets there can differ and
there are a variety of publishing tools and CMS to do the job. The preferred
CMS of course is the built in CMS - which is being used currently.
Other methods can include putting html pages directly in svn and these can
be hand written, produced with a build tool such as Maven or  Apache Forrest
or whatever.

Continue discussing but please take the wiki out of the equation as being the
main website. The wiki will be treated like the forums and like the bug tracker
etc, as a resource.

Gav...