incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Update on the community wiki
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:15:07 GMT
<http://ooo-wiki.apache.org>

Very great.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Ellison [mailto:Terry@ellisons.org.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 15:12
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Update on the community wiki

All,

Just a quick update on progress on the wiki instance.  This is now up in
preprod mode  on the subdomain ooo-wiki.  This is based on a snapshot
taken at 4am yesterday morning.  The server needs further tuning, but
functionally its there.  We do have some outstanding code issues (due to
a change in the functionality of the PHP routine*call_user_func* between
Version 5.3 and 5.2 which is not backwards compatible.  I'll sort this
out tomorrow).

Also note as per my previous email, all existing account have had there
passwords mangled, so access is guest-mode only at the moment. Feel free
to have a look, but updates and no service commitments yet.

Regards
Terry