incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Temporary issue tracking
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:05:15 GMT
 1. Is the current bugzilla not operating?

 2. If the issues are about the migration, maybe we should activate a piece of the Apache
JIRA so we can be more systematic, figuring out how to retire/merge it when the
bugzilla comes over in whatever form we need it in.  Then we at least get notices on ooo-dev
(I presume).

 3. Or maybe it is simply time to agree on whether we will be using JIRA or bugzilla and find
a way to start using it on the Apache side now, in a way that won't get in the way of a merge
of the when we're ready to throw that switch.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir []
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 08:20
Subject: Temporary issue tracking

I have some random issues in the back of my head that I know we need
to resolve at some point, but not now, but I don't want to forget
them.  I'm going to start listing them at the bottom of the Project
Planning wiki page here:

I invite you to do the same.

I'm recommending that these be small, standalone, actionable items,
things that would have been added to JIRA or Bugzilla if we had it set
up now.  Larger items that would require multiple steps to resolve,
probably belong on their own planning page.  But think of this "Open
Issues" list as a holding pen until we have Bugzilla migrated.

View raw message