incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: How does BizDev fit in at Apache?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:57:42 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Whytock []
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 09:39
Subject: Re: How does BizDev fit in at Apache?

Apache Camel seems to not talk directly about outside services,
products, vendors, etc. as part of its site per se.  It does, though,
allow people to link to outside articles that document or demonstrate
Camel features; these outside sites can advertise all they want, once
people get to them.

Perhaps an open wiki for outside providers, with OOo not supplying any
effort or responsibility other than volunteer monitoring?

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Rob Weir <> wrote:
> I'm thinking of things like this, a directory of consultants providing
> services to OpenOffice:
> Obviously, this is a very important part of the ecosystem.  But I'm
> not sure how much we can mix commerce and non-profit together.  How do
> other projects handle this?
> -Rob

View raw message