incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:04:50 GMT
I have no problem with what was done. I am attempting to confirm what Pavel's concern is with
the Test Instance.  (And eventually, I presume, the live instance.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2wave@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:01
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance

On Aug 27, 2011, at 11:52 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Is the problem that we have reset all of the passwords to "password" on the Test Instance?

Take a look at why Mark Thomas did that reset. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3884

Regards,
Dave

> That does allow some mischief, but it has no effect on the real instance that we will
bring over.

> - Dennis

those who created the issue, those who are CC on the issue, etc.

> yes, e.g. pjanik@openoffice.org. OK. But you probably can log in with the password mentioned
under username pjanik and see the profile of such user and then you can read his real, non-OOo
mail address, e.g. pavelampersandjanik.cz, which I used to get OOo account. Users provided
their addresses to OOo project under some privacy policy.