incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:52:25 GMT
Is the problem that we have reset all of the passwords to "password" on the Test Instance?

That does allow some mischief, but it has no effect on the real instance that we will bring
over.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavel Janík [mailto:Pavel@Janik.cz]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 10:47
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance

Hi,

On Aug 27, 2011, at 7:14 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> I don't understand.  If you can read issues, you can read the email addresses of those
who created the issue, those who are CC on the issue, etc.

yes, e.g. pjanik@openoffice.org. OK. But you probably can log in with the password mentioned
under username pjanik and see the profile of such user and then you can read his real, non-OOo
mail address, e.g. pavelampersandjanik.cz, which I used to get OOo account. Users provided
their addresses to OOo project under some privacy policy.

This way, they are effectively published.
--
Pavel Janík