incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 02:11:32 GMT
I thought Terry had some numbers, and also wants to be able to bring up replicas on machines
he has so he can confirm, verify staging, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin McDonald [mailto:gavin@16degrees.com.au]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 18:24
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)

[ ... ]

I never got a reply on what the VM requirements are.

I'd like to get going so am going to create 2 x VMs of 50GB space and 2GB RAM each, both
with Ubuntu 10.04.3. One for the mediawiki and one for the forums.

We can then get started on getting a working copy going on these, ready for final sync once
the go ahead is given.

Thanks

Gav...

[ ... ]