incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject 2011-08-13 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:40:38 GMT
As of today, 2011-08-13, we are at 72 committers with 56 on the PPMC.  The number of outstanding
iCLAs is now 12, so we are seeing less movement this week.

Additional matters to clean up are the three IDs yet to be chosen and a block of committers
that have not found their way into the PPMC by subscribing to ooo-private.  Reminders have
been sent out on the three IDs.  Next is to flatten who is not coming onto the PPMC of the
committers who are eligible but not there.

This time next week we should be discussing sending the deadline notices to any Initial Committers
who still have not responded concerning their iCLAs.

WHO'S ON BOARD
   1 champion
   5 mentor
   2 mentor/committers
  56 PPMC
  14 committer
   8 other
  86 Total = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONS
   0 invite
   0 accepted?
  12 iCLA?