incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject 2011-08-01 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 05:16:58 GMT
As of 2011-08-01, we are stable at 56 committers with an increase of those on the PPMC from
44 to 49 since 2011-07-15.

We also have 8 committers with ID pending.  It appears that those IDs were partially processed
today.  I'll provide more confirmation when I see that they are fully established.

We are now at 20 invited committers who have not submitted iCLAs.  I have sent reminders to
19 of them today.  (One of them was already contacted recently.)

WHO'S ON BOARD
   1 champion
   5 mentor
   2 mentor/committer
  49 PPMC
   5 committer
   8 other
  70 total = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONS
   0 invite
   0 accepted?
  20 iCLA?