incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject 2011-08-06 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 20:47:33 GMT
As of 2011-08-06, we are at 71 committers, with an increase of those on the PPMC from 49 to
52 since 2011-08-01.

The number of iCLAs not received has dropped from 20 to 13 and a few more have been promised
already.

WHO'S ON BOARD
   1 champion
   5 mentor
   2 mentor/committer
  52 PPMC
  17 committer
   8 other
  85 total = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONSD
   0 invite
   0 accepted?
  13 iCLA?