incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jian Fang Zhang <>
Subject Re: My introduction
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:33:11 GMT

Glad to see you here, and many thanks for your help in the past time.

Zhang Jianfang (张建芳)
IBM China Software Development Laboratory, Beijing
Tel: +86-10-82452789   ITN:69152789   Fax:+86-10-82451161,

             Please respond to         Re: My introduction

Hi Zhang Jianfang,

Am 04.07.2011 14:36, schrieb Jian Fang Zhang:
> My name is Zhang Jian Fang, from IBM China Lotus Symphony team. I have
> working on Symphony since 2005. Now I am working as the role of chief
> programmer. I ever worked on globalization, BIDI support, text rendering,
> Symphony API, installer, memory leak and build script. I ever contributed
> some memory leak code back to with defects.
Yes I remember I got several patches from you via issue tracker. Thanks
again for finding and fixing those bugs! :-)

Kind regards,