incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:19:35 GMT

On Jul 9, 2011, at 2:24 PM, Peter Junge wrote:

> As to the differentiation of OpenOffice.org and Apache OpenOffice.org, I would propose
to use the latter for the project and the community now, but keeping the former for the branding
of the product.

Precisely described. +1. Thanks Peter.

I'm happy to read different opinions though.

But OpenOffice is a bad way. And especially to many people who were identified with the OOo
in the past and spent their lives on describing why OO is bad and OOo should be used instead.
We do not want to make their identification with the A OOo project even harder that it is
now...
--
Pavel Janík