incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:11:48 GMT
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

The latest I've seen on Greg's efforts was from July 9th:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201107.mbox/%3CCABD8fLWAn1afWKDmdD46G302XJhZRjdeao+-OeY4Mca5gEpNNg@mail.gmail.com%3E

It looks like a great start, but still a sizable list of remaining
tasks.  He asked for help, but I didn't see anyone take him up on that
in the past three weeks.  it is worth renewing that call, in case
anyone missed it.  But I'm not sure if we have others on the list with
sufficient SVN hacking skills.

Although I'd love a comprehensive solution, of the kind Greg has
outlined, I also am willing to consider the possibility that "good
enough" works as well. And if we don't see additional progress on the
migrating the CWS's to branches, then a trunk-only migration would be
the obvious Plan B.