incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org (was Re: Ooo blog)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 17:00:49 GMT
We'll need to bring this up with Apache branding.  The "Apache Project
Branding Requirements" are listed here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#naming

The requirement is for the product to be called "Apache Foo", such as
"Apache OpenOffice.org" or (my preference) "Apache OpenOffice".

I don't see anything here that says a Podling has authority to ignore
these requirements.  But the place to check would be with Apache
Branding.

-Rob