incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Problem adding my details to the contributors page
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:54:53 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:39 PM, David McKay <dmckay@btconnect.com> wrote:
> And we're off to a flying start.
>
> Trying to use the online CMS to add my details to
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html
>
> But when I check the Quick commit box and click submit I get the following
> error:
>
> Commit failed (details follow):: access to
> '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1143076/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext'
> forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 59
>
> Can anybody tell what I did wrong?

Oh no, please tell me you didn't click the *quick commit* button?!!!

(just kidding)

You were on the initial committer list and you have an Apache ID, so
you must have sent in your ICLA.  I see from here that you are listed
as being in the incubator project, but not in ooo:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

I think we need the Mentor on the Incubation PMC to add you as a
committer to this podling.

-Rob