incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: http://OpenOffice.org httpd logs, web analytics, etc.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:15:27 GMT
Thanks for anything you can find.  The alternative would be to start
collecting logs now, for  a month, and use that.  Or instrument with
Google Analytics or something.  That would give us a good indication
of what pages are most retrieved now.  Not quite as good as knowing
what was most-used back when the site was used for active development,
but would tell us what pages users are going after most.

-Rob