incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Any interest in meeting in Berlin July 13th?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:46:12 GMT
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Sorry Rob, I missed this mail. As you know I will be there and I would
> love to touch base with you and any others who will be present. I
> haven't booked my flights and hotel yet, but will mail you offlist
> once I have my details settled. unfortunately I will probably not get
> there until the 14th.
>
> However, I note note nobody else has replied, does that mean no-one
> will be there?

The ODF Plugfest will be the 14th and 15th.  I'm sure that several
members of this list will be attending that event.  The Thursday event
is the implementor interactive technical interop testing event. And
the Friday session, where you are speaking, is more of a conference
session, with presentations,

I didn't get any interest on doing something during the day on the
13th.  At this point I've booked my travel and will arrive in the
afternoon of the 13th.  But I'm happy to get together with anyone who
is already there on evening of the 13th.