incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe (was Re: ICU)
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:45:14 GMT
Hi Richard,

Please don't send your passwords to the list.  This is a public
mailing list and that won't do anything to help you avoid unwanted
emails.

I've checked our subscriber list and I do not see
"whitehousetv@yahoo.com" subscribed to this list at all.  I also
searched for any address that might look like yours, but I don't
anything that jumps out at me.

Could you forward this email, as you receive it, including the headers
(the cryptic stuff at the top of the email), to the list.  Or, if you
are able, look very carefully at the email and determine what address
you are receiving it at.  I don't think you are receiving it at
"whitehousetv@yahoo.com" directly, since that address is not
subscribed to the list.

-Rob