incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 02:10:47 GMT
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> TBD = To Be Determined/Defined
>
> There was extensive discussion with Greg Stein and Marcus (and others) in previous weeks
on this list.  Greg's last post was July 9, as previously noted.  There has been further
work/discussion by Mathias Bauer, Michael Stahl, Marcus Lange, Eike Rathke, and others.

> It seems to have become unclear exactly where we are heading.
>
> Where are we heading?

August is almost here.  I'm heading for vacation.  I suspect many
project members are already there ;-)

Lake Winnipesaukee and Weir's Beach (of course) for me.