incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for July 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:45:04 GMT
I've drafted the report directly on the wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2011

Since the Board meeting is the 20th, and they need one-week to review,
we need final sign off by the 13th.

I will be out all next week starting the 12th.  So if we can reach
consensus on this and get a Mentor to sign off by EOD Monday, it would
be great.

-Rob