incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Planet Apache, Planet OpenOffice, etc.
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:45:57 GMT
Apache has two "planet" blog aggregators, one for Apache project blogs
[1] and one for Committer's personal blogs [2].  There are
instructions [3] for adding your blog to the latter aggregator. (SVN
required)

There is also a OpenOffice.org Community Planet [4].  Does anyone know
the details of this?  Who is the admin?  What software is it using?
Do we want to migrate this?  Or are the Apache project and Committer
planets sufficient?  Presumably the data model for this is merely a
list of Atom/RSS feed URL's and descriptive strings.  So migration to
an equivalent aggregator package would be easy.

(There is also an OpenOffice User Experience Planet [5] but it gets
very little traffic, so we might merge it into [4])

[1] http://blogs.apache.org/

[2] http://planet.apache.org/committers/

[3] http://planet.apache.org/

[4] http://planet.services.openoffice.org/