incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Brazilian users list
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:38:40 GMT
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM, luizheli@gmail.com <luizheli@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Brazilian community [1] still maintains a minimum structure of support
> to users of OOo/Libo. I forwarded the questions that come to help single
> list in Brazil [2]. But, this week someone from the list of TDF did not like
> these referrals. Then I ask if we can start thinking about structuring an
> OOo users list in Brazilian portuguese.

Hello Luiz,

Welcome to the ooo-dev list.  We are currently working on getting the
OOo code moved over to Apache, and migrating the additional content
and services from the OOo website.  As you know, this is a large
effort.  A rough outline of the plan can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

Others on the list have already suggested that language-specific lists
will be necessary.  But we have not yet created those lists.  Right
now we have a single public discussion list,
ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org, and this is where all the discussion
occurs.

-Rob